Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Desert Dream Wedding.

I'm back from the Sprizzle. This weekend was so much fun. The wedding was at the Viceroy in Palm Springs, it was such a cool venue. The weather was perfect. The bride looked gorgeous. The groom was dapper. The guests had an amazing time. And everyone danced the night away. But most importantly the bride and groom had fun, and it was Jaymees' dream wedding!


Even though the hours of sleep I obtained this weekend were very minimal, it was all worth it. I had such a blast. I got to see old friends, meet new friends, and be with some of my best friends. It was so much fun to be able to see the glowing couple this morning before they left on their mini-honeymoon and share all our favorite parts of the day.


Jaymee and Kyle, I wish you all the happiness in the world. I know that you two were made for each other and I can't wait to see where your new life together leads you. In 50 years from now I know that Kyle will still be singing new renditions of "I love you gurl!" We all love you so much.

No comments: