Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

all things go.

Today I was/am so unbelievably tired. I'm glad that I don't have to work tomorrow morning and that I get to sleep in, well at least for a little while. But it was so worth it. Last night I went and saw Sufjan Stevens with some of my best friends. It was so incredible. This was mine and Eric's wedding gift to Erin and Chad, I'd like to think that we got them the best gift ever but I'm a little biased. He played mostly songs from his new album which I wasn't too familiar with, but I loved it all the same. I would definitely recommend going to see him if you ever get the chance. I have some pictures, they're not that great but I'm putting them up anyway because I'm still on a high from the show.



I'm working on a few new little things. Hopefully I'll finish a couple tonight and post them tomorrow and put some up in the etsy shop! I really need to get some rest so I can do all of these things that I keep telling myself (and you) that I'm going to do. Hopefully after this weekend life will calm down a little.

xoxo


No comments: