Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There aren't enough hours in a day.

Seriously, there are not enough hours in each day. That is how I've been feeling for about the last week now. I feel like its so hard to get all the things I want to done every day, and I don't know why this is. I only work part-time. Maybe I've been spending too much time crafting...but I certainly don't want to cut down my craft time, I love my crafting time. Or maybe I'm just being a little lazy, I do that sometimes. Well today, I actually did get a few things done and crossed off my list. One of those things was blogging, another was going for a run, and I actually cleaned my room today, well I started to but I made significant progress. My room was seriously a disaster area.

So I have a few pictures of my garlands (they didn't come out that great though) that I promised I would post the other day.





I also did a little baking yesterday. My first fall-themed baking of the year. I love when its fall and I can make all kinds of pumpkin goodies! I love making pumpkin pie from scratch and decorating the pie crusts with little leaves and acorns. I made some delicious pumpkin cookies for a little fall gathering we had last night.


I'm still crossing my fingers that I'll be able to get together with Marisa sometime in the next week. One, so I can finally hear about her engagement and wedding plans. And two, so she can help me make my blog and etsy shop look a little more pretty.

Come back tomorrow for some festive fall pumpkins!

xoxo

1 comment:

britt said...

dont self-deprecate!! they look so dreamy and we want one!! can you not be the housewife of the century already?