Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Travel Bug.

I've got a major travel bug right now. I can't stop thinking and planning all these trips in my head. Only problem is I don't have the funds to go all these places right now. I guess it's time to start saving. I'm eyeing my piggy bank as I type and wondering exactly just how much is already in there and how much I can find to add to it. Hmmm....maybe I need to get a second job. Either way, I'm gonna make it happen, the real question is when.

Here are some of my top destinations at the moment:

Spain


Machu Pichu, Peru

And this one isn't too far behind.

Greece

Plans for all of these trips have been talked about recently which makes me want to go even more. And I think it just might be possible for me to accomplish all 3 of them in the next year and a half. I guess we'll see.

xoxo

2 comments:

JMay said...

AWESOME choices lady!

I am DYING to go to Machu Pichu!

Amy G. said...

I'm hoping that I'll get to go in the next year. I'm not sure when they are gonna close it down, but I NEED to go before then.