Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

rainy days.

So, I'm thinking of starting an etsy shop. I have a couple little creations that I can sell, like my little pinwheels. But I'm wondering if I should have more little things on there. Give me your thoughts and suggestions please...

On another note...I'm sitting on the couch with my cozy granny square blanket, drinking coffee, and catching up on all the shows I missed while I was gone, mostly Grey's. It's so nice to not have anything to do for once and to just relax. I was so sleep deprived last night I felt physically sick, it reminded me a little bit of my last year of college when I used to average about four hours of sleep a night. I don't know if I could live those four years over. I am LOVING this rain. Hopefully pretty soon I can dig out my rainboots from the back of my closet, get pumpkins for the porch, and stomp around on all the fallen leaves. I can't wait for the real fall weather (well I live in So Cal so it's not really a real fall) to come and stay. I guess I just might have to make a trip up to Oregon sometime in the next month or two.

xoxo

No comments: