Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tuesday treasures.

About 2 or 3 weeks ago, I did a treasure post about one of my favorite little trinkets. And I've decided to make it a weekly post, so now every week I'll have a "tuesday treasures!"

This Tuesday I have a new special item to share with you...

matryoshkas!
or russian nesting dolls as most of you probably know them by.

I don't know why, I just really love these. I have since I was a little girl.
And these are just a few of my favorites...

(the gorgeous green one is from Vietnam. given to me by the lovely Erin from her travels abroad. i love the detail on this one!)

(the beautiful blue one is all the way from Russia with love. I was so excited to get this one. when my friend shaun studied abroad in eastern europe, he went to russia for a few weeks and brought it back for me)

(needles to say, I love the beatles. and i got this set of nesting dolls on my first trip to
new york. close to strawberry fields)

(it sits on my shelf with all my books and other little trinkets)

(it even has a teeny, tiny beetle. it's kind of my favorite thing about it)


Oh, and happy february.
xoxo

No comments: