Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Put Your Paws Up

I don't know about you, but I love the Gaga. I know you're probably thinking, "what? why?" But I've succumb to Lady Gaga.

Yes, she's a bit out there, a little (or more than a little) bizarre, but I love it. Did you see her entrance to the Grammy's? She came in an egg/womb. Now tell me, who else could pull that off?


I saw her on Jay Leno and 60 Minutes and was actually surprised by how much I liked her when she wasn't performing. She seemed genuine and had a good sense of humor.

And I can't get enough of her new single, Born This Way. I woke up singing it this morning and continued to sing and hum it to myself all da. I don't care if you think it sounds like Madonna because I like it.


i hope you can share my love. at least for this song.


guilty pleasure confession: I'm actually really into a lot of the pop music out right now. I can't help myself. I'm a sucker for upbeat and semi-cheesy pop music.

xoxo

p.s. I can't wait to see the new Britney video tonight.

No comments: