Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

haunted.

Have you ever been haunted by something?

I feel like I have, or still am rather.

Fleetwood Mac Rumours.


It follows me around. All the time. Wherever I go. It's like I can't escape it, not that I want to.

When I lived in the womb we had this album on vinyl and listened to it at least 5 times a week. Probably more like once a day, (at least). All five of us were in love with this album.

(Jamie and I were in love when we saw this poster at our friends house in Oregon)

I have been hearing songs from this album at least every other day, either on the radio or at the store or pretty much anywhere I go. But I can't complain because it makes me happy and reminds me of the womb and living with my best friends.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Please do yourself a favor and listen to Rumours on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
xoxo

No comments: