Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

pinned.

I feel like this is quite the topic of bloggersation (blog conversation, make sense? that was lame huh?) right now, but I am totally, 100% on board.

I was invited by my dear friend Jaymee about 2 months ago. Right around the same time thislady got an invite too. And at first I was just not that into it, but once I started pinning I couldn't stop!
I love it. Seriously, anytime throughout the day when I think of something I like, I look it up on pinterest and pin it to one of my boards. I even have the app on my iphone so I can look at pretty things while I'm on the go. It is addicting to look at pretty things and I am feeling inspired to start making things again. So be on the look out for new projects coming up.

here is just a very small sample of some of what I've been drooling over on pinterest:

just so summer
can this pretty please be my bedroom?
sister tattoos

It's so much fun. You should come to and find me.

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for pinterest!!

the paper nest co. said...

I LOE pinterest!! It's so addicting- if I'm not careful, hours literally go by... :)