Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

eyewear.

my glasses fall off my head almost every ten minutes because they're so big/stretched out. i think that's a good indication that i am in need of a new pair. but which ones to get...

these are the glasses i have now:

and i can't decide if i want to get another pair just like these or something fun and different.
what do you all think of these:
the first 3 are by Warby Parker
the last 2 are Ray Bans
(i'm not looking to spend less, but i like the look of them)

i can't decide which ones i like best. i would love to hear your opinions? or do you have any suggestions for fun glasses that aren't super expensive?
can't wait to hear from you and happy sunday!

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those all look good, Amy G! I really like the first ones, but I think they're all pretty.

Amy G. said...

Thanks Jaymes. I think those are my favorite too!