Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SUMMERtime lists and such.

It's now officially summer and has been for a week now.
And I've been makin lists of things I want to do and see and places I want to go.

I'm gonna make me (at least) one of these. Image found here.

-D.I.Y. Now that it's summer it feels right to be doing/making a lot. there will be lots (hopefully) of d.i.y.s happening this summer. I already have a few in mind.

-Beach days. Bonfires. BBQs. These are some of my most favorite times with friends and I can't wait for more of them.

-San Francisco/Bay area. I'll be headed up north in less than two weeks! To be reunited with friends. I wish I was going tomorrow!

-Etsy. I haven't been very focused on my Etsy shop in the last couple months and when I went to check on it the other day I realized that I had no listings anymore, they've all expired. Goal: get better pictures of my product and revamp my shop.

-Books. I've been reading like a maniac these last few days and I am determined to keep it up over these next few months. As much as I hate to admit this, I almost forgot how much I love to read.

-Room. I almost forgot, I'm dying to re-do my bedroom. Even if all that means is to just rearrange the furniture. It just needs to be spruced up and I need a little change.

Yes, I do realize this list is not super extensive, but it's a start and I don't want to overwhelm myself with making a list so long that it just intimidates me. So for now, this will do.

What kind of things do you have on your list for summer?

xoxo

1 comment:

jamie said...

i used that same photo on one of my posts! i love it. and i've been wanting a homemade dreamcatcher SOOOO bad (even thinking of a dreamcatcher tattoo). make me one? i will commission you!!!