Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

weekend.

Friday is finally here. This week has seemed so long and yet the days have passed me by so fast all at the same time. My hours at work got bumped up, a lot. And after this week its hard to remember how I used to work everyday for 8 hours like it was nothing. Whew! I am glad for this work week to be done. I have a pretty eventful/fun weekend ahead of me. I'm just hoping I can catch up on some sleep somewhere in there too (I'm still worn out from the wedding weekend in Palm Springs).

I've begun to start thinking about the "holiday season" and all that entails it. Mostly about Christmas though. Christmas presents. Thinking about things that I would perhaps want to get, but more importantly thinking about everyone else there is to give gifts to. Let's see. The basics are: Mom, Dad, Brother, Nephew. Then there's other family, and lots of friends. I LOVE to give gifts, it's my love language, but there just aren't enough funds for everybody. So I'm racking my brain trying to think of cute, thrifty ideas for Holiday crafts/gifts. I have a couple ideas already that I'll share as it gets closer. But if you have any ideas, please help me out. I'd really appreciate it.

And just because pictures are always so much more fun. Here's one:
I wish this was me right now. Instead I'm baking in the hot, hot sun.

No comments: