Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful. Or Trying To Be.

Once again, I've waited too long to post. I didn't mean to be gone so much for the last half of November. Life has just been a very busy and a little hectic. This week there was a lot of family stuff/issues going on, which was stressful. Especially aded on top of all the Thanksgiving festivities happening.

I know that I have so much to be thankful for. But sometimes its hard to see past the few things that aren't so pleasant in your life at the moment. I am really doing my best to remember all the things I have and how lucky I am. I am especially thankful for my friends this year. They are some of the most wonderful people in the world I am sure. Even though some of them are far away now, and some are very busy and I don't get to see them very often either. I know they would do anything for me if I needed. And I am thankful for all the laughs, tears, smiles, and time we've shared together.

Oh man, I'm pretty exhausted. I'm not quite sure why though. I've just had 4 wonderful days off work and it was sooo needed. But tomorrow it's back to the grind. On another note...It's now the CHRISTMAS season! I love everything Christmas and I've been working on some decorations and ornaments that I'll share soon (some tomorrow)!

I'll leave you with this...
I wore this locket on Thanksgiving to show how thankful I am for my wombies! I love all of you so much.

xoxo.

No comments: