Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SCREAM!

This weekend we had a Scream-a-thon. It was pretty ridiculous, but I absolutely loved every minute of it.
We watched the first 3 movies at home. Accompanied by lots of delicious and not so nutritious snacks, I even made peanut butter cupcakes, and lots of stupid jokes. It's actually pretty funny to watch Ghostface take a beating in the first couple movies because he is so clumsy, and the way he runs is just too much. It's so much better when you can talk and joke through while watching. Then we went to see the new one that night. I must say, that is a lot of slashing for one day and I think I've had my fill of slasher movies for quite some time.

Today I have the day off and a very large and daunting to-do list.
Which includes finishing pinning 100 feet of bunting for Sarah's wedding in a few weeks.
And now I'm off to get as much done as I can before my wombie date tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man i remember seeing the first one in the theaters and being OBSESSED! was the 4th one any good?

that bunting is going to be so precious!

Anonymous said...

Love the stripes, mama