Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

take me out to the ball game!

it's finally here.

baseball season!

and all feels right.
i LOVE baseball. i was born and raised watching baseball. every weekend we went to watch my brother play, all the way from little league through high school.





Tobin, Eric, Matt, and I went to the Angels home opener on Friday. And even though we lost the game, I still had a lot of fun. I just love going to games, hot dogs, beer, peanuts, and watching my favorite team. Can't wait for summer to come, cause nothing goes better than summer and baseball.

xoxo

3 comments:

Aaron & Ashley said...

Looks like A TON of fun, i am jealous! I grew up going too, (but to see the SF Giants), but i am sad to say i have not been in a few years! Glad to see you get to enjoy it:)

Saya Garapan said...

What an amazing group of scary beautiful white people.

Kasey Lynne said...

GO ANGELS!!!