Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

obsessing over

red hair.

lately I've been drooling over red hair. and well by lately, i mean for the last year. I am really itching to dye my hair a reddish-brown...

Some of the ladies I dig who have red hair:

Katie from Skunkboy Creatures.

Jenny Lewis.

and of course a little Mad Men inspiration from Christina Hendrix.

So what do you guys think? Can I pull it off? Do you think I should go for it? Please, let me know.

& sometimes I really miss my short hair...

(circa 2008)

especially after seeing Rachael's super cute, super short new do. But I don't think it's quite time for me to chop my hair off just yet.

happy saturday!

xoxo

6 comments:

jamie said...

i LOVE your womb-era short hair. it was sassy and fit your personality! i say cut it! and try red!!!

britt said...

ive been itching to get my red hair back!! DO IT. DRASTIC HAIR CHANGE is sooo good always. chop that shit dye that shit. your eyes will POP! ready, set, go!

Erin said...

jenny lewis red... ALWAYS a favorite!

danielle @ take heart said...

yea for red hair! i say go for it!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

well what can I say... beeing aginger rules! x

Amy G. said...

so excited for all the positive reinforcement for going red! i think i shall go for it. now, the question is just when...eeek!

thanks again friends!