- friday night girl time with Marisa and Marina. Lots of wedding and baby talk. But don't worry, none of us are gonna have a baby anytime soon (fingers crossed), we just think they are too cute.
- a nice saturday run, it was a beautiful day.
- bowling for Matt's birthday. I hadn't been bowling in years and boy, am I horrible at it. I still had lots of fun though. It was "Extreme Bowling" which means black lights, a fog machine, and horrible pop music that I loved every second of.
(the brothers proffitt. i would tell you to listen to their podcast because it's absolutely hilarious, but they haven't done one for months and months)
(a little bowling action, i know the picture is dark but it was the only
action shot that kind of turned out from the night :/ )
(matt blowing out his birthday candles, all 26 of them!)
(truly one of my bests, eric)
- Worked all day on a few custom etsy orders. And made cute little tags to send with my pinwheels.
(i really like them, and they have a nice little contrasting blue color on the opposite side)
(my work space)
- and now time for a little reading before bed!