Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things.

I'm devoting this week to crafts and baking. Two of my all time favorite things. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this week.

Saturday is my best friends bridal shower, thrown by her sister and I. Most of my crafting and baking will be to decorate the tables, make some yummy treats, and create a nice little summer ambiance in her backyard. We're shooting for a lovely little tea party, with a quirky twist. Let's just say the bride has a very eccentric personality and we are trying to incorporate her in there because we are celebrating her and how much we love her. I'll post some pictures later this week or our little crafting adventures, hopefully, I know I'm really bad at that. And while I'm at all this crafting and baking, I'll probably make a little extra and send out some packages to a few friends whom I miss dearly.

xoxo

No comments: