Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Adult life.

While talking to one of my dearest friends today, we discussed how life as a "grown up" is not very fun. Or at least not at this point in life. Where we don't know where we are going or what we are going to do. And recently, it seems that there is a lot of shit going on in the world. Many of the people who are close to me are going through something that is very trying right now. Including myself. I'd say that more than ninety percent of my friends who I've talked to in the last week and a half are not doing well. It's hard because sometimes there is nothing you can do. You just have to live, pray, and wait it out. But most of the time, you don't even know what that looks like.

So here I am. Not sure what to do. Living, praying, waiting.

No comments: