Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

busy bee.

It seems as if I don't know how to slow down. Since my east coast trip (and it seems like days before), I don't think there's been a day/night without something going on. I got home a week ago and since then I've been in a wedding, to a graduation, and two Angels games. Tonight was the first night I came home from work and didn't have to do anything, it was so nice. Don't get me wrong, everything that has been going on is super fun, but now I think it's time that I have some "me" time and relax a little. Well, that is before I leave on Friday for Laura's Bachelorette weekend in Palm Springs!

I promise to try and get back to posting regularly very, very soon. I have so many pictures from my trip and the wedding weekend to share. So for now I'll leave you with this:

the newly mr. and mrs.

xoxo

No comments: