Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

sleep deprived.

I worked at 7:30 this morning and I work tomorrow morning at the same time. Aaaahhh! I guess I shouldn't complain too much. It is way better than working at 5:00am, which I did for about 6 months last year, that was absolutely horrid. I've just been going and going and not getting enough sleep and not going to bed early when I know that I should. Like right now, I should be sleeping but I'm up typing this. Oh well. Thursday starts wedding week madness! I'm sooo excited for it. Thursday is the bachelorette party wooo! Friday is the rehearsal/piano bar. Saturday is a "rest day," we'll see how restful it actually is. And Sunday, two of my favorite people are getting married on Sunday!!! I have one more little project I'm working on for the wedding that I'll post this week. And I'm also helping with the flowers, so I put up some pretty pictures from that.

The infamous picture from 4 years ago.

I love this one.

Could they be any cuter? I don't think so.


xoxo

No comments: