Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

lace and doilies.

Two weeks from today is my best friend Erin's wedding. I am so completely excited for her to get married to Chad. They are so wonderful together, and I would even venture to say that they are perfect for each other.

I've been helping her do some little things here and there, and last week I made some lace/doily runners for her tables. We got the idea here and I absolutely love it and think they are gorgeous. My friend Rachael also made them for her wedding (which was beautiful beyond words).

some of the doilies she gave me to use

some that I bought for this specific reason
doilies that I already had
a little preview of the finished product


I love them and I loved making them.

xoxo

1 comment:

marisa said...

This wedding will be gorgeous! You're such a great friend ames <3.

Love you!