Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

gettin back to the hook.

It's been quite a while since I've picked up a crochet hook.
I haven't really made anything other than something very small here and there since I finished my granny square blanket and wavey blanket last year.
I've been feeling inspired lately to get back on the crocheting wagon.
I think that granny square circles shall be my next task and I absolutely love all things crochet that come from miss dottie angel.

Perhaps I'll make a nice little pillow/cushion or a ottoman cover of some sort.

These pictures can be found from her posts here and here.

It's decided, I'm bringing my crochet basket back out this weekend. (Okay maybe not this weekend since it's a holiday and all, but next week definitely.) Keep your eyes peeled for new projects soon!

xoxo

No comments: