Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

bestiefest.

Today I am headed up north the bay area. Mainly to visit one of my besties, Lauren, and have what we like to call "BestieFest." Mostly we drink LOTS of coffee and visit our friend St. Francis at the winery. Have a picnic or a late night stop at Vista Point just across the Golden Gate Bridge. Drive around listening to the best mixes. Go to La Boulange in North Beach and have giant bowl-cup sized lattes. And laugh. A lot.

one of 47 cups of coffee.
late night vista point picnic on the way home from the city
meeting st. francis in 2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
couldn't have said it better ourselves
(oh and those are our matching elephant necklaces hehe)
La Boulange = best lattes (and they're HUGE!)
typical
I can't wait to get out of town for a few days, it is so needed.
And I'll be back next week probably needing a vacation from my vacation,
but it will be so worth it.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun mamaaa