Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dear ...

Now, after months and months of telling myself (and a few of my friends) that I was going to start a blog, here I am...and I have no idea what to write. I think I just want this to be a place to share some of my thoughts and my little projects that I'm always doing. I follow tons of other blogs, some of my friends and lots of art blogs. One of my favorite things in life is the mail. I love to send mail to people. How great is it to open the mailbox and see something inside that's not a bill or some junk mail. Plus its so much fun to get a letter with a stamp and a postmark than an email. I love to read too. I just finished Valley of the Dolls  by Jacqueline Susann, thanks to Marisa for the suggestion. Now I'm looking for a new book, any suggestions? 

I wonder if this is one of those things that I'm gonna start and keep up for like 2 weeks then never touch it again. I hope not but I guess we'll see. 

Sincerely, Ames

No comments: